2.11.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Valentines Day Nails

Obviously, today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Valentine's Day Nails. As you know, I love Valentine's nails so this was perfect.





Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - Celeb City
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Misc. OPI Minis

For this look I created some simple stripes, starting with a base of Celeb City. Once that was dry I added some striping tape and popped on my pinks and white! To add the final touch of Valentine's spirit I added the tiny heart on my ring finger.

I can't wait to see what the other ladies have put together for their Valentine's Nails!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment