3.12.2014

Barielle Velvets for Spring 2014 - Swatches & Review

 
Who is loving all the spring collections? I am! I feel like there are a ton of collections coming out and all are so fun and pretty for spring; such a nice change from darker winter colors.

Today I will be sharing with you the Velvets for Spring Collection by Barielle.


Cream N Sugar: A Sheer Soft Pink




Cream N Sugar, as you can see, is  super sheer nude polish. The application was nice a easy, without being streaky. This shade is way too sheer for my own taste, but would be great for French manis, people who like just a clear/sheer coat, or as a palette cleanser.

Uptown Girl: A Soft Beige




I am wearing two coats of uptown girl with topcoat for these pictures. It was a nice full coverage, self leveling formula.

My Tan Blazer: A Tan, Carmel Color




I am wearing two coats of My Tan Blazer with top coat. This shade also had nice coverage and application. I have seen other swatches of this shade and have loved and hated it; I think it's one that will either look good on your skin or won't. Although I don't know that it actually works with my skintone, I have to say I don't hate it.

My Week Away: A Dusty Pink




Here I am wearing two coats of My Week Away with topcoat. This muted, dusty pink has a subtle green shimmer. I like that it's not just a plain cream as I think this shimmer adds a little something extra. This will be a great go-to "work" polish.

Sexy Mood: A Muted Magenta




Sexy Mood is shown here in two coats with topcoat. I have heard others say that this is Barielle's Radiant Orchid inspired shade, and I am not sure if it is or not, but it definitely is a lovely orchid shade!

A Little Exotic: A Muted, Rusty Rose




I think that this shade is my favorite out of the whole collection! It is shown here with two coats and topcoat. As with the other shades, it had a great non-streaky formula. I also really agree with the description that Barielle provided, Muted Rusty Rose.

So which of these shades is YOUR favorite? Will you be picking any of these up for yourself?


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment