5.06.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Nail Appliques

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Nail Appliques! You know that I love nail appliques when I'm looking for a quick look, and usually I enjoy Incoco strips, however, I don't have any at my house at the moment so I decided to try Kiss Nail Dress Strips instead!





This pattern of strips are called Be Mine. With this package you get 28 strips in numerous sizes to fit all nail shapes. These are slightly different than the Incoco strips that I have used in the past because they are not real nail polish - they are stickers. What I did like about them though, was that I had them on for a little, and decided they wouldn't be appropriate for my workday and simply peeled them off. They felt strong enough to stay on for days, but peeled off smoothly without any damage to my own nails.

I love that this pattern was so bright and fun - in real life these strips were even brighter than what my camera captured, which felt perfect for the month of May.

Check out what type of Nail Appliques the other ladies picked for their looks today!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment