6.09.2014

Sweet Heart Polish - California Dreamin' Collection - Swatches & Review

I hope you're still loving summer collections, I know I am, and today I have another to share with you! The California Dreamin' Collection, from Sweet Heart Polish. I tried my first Sweet Heart Polish's earlier this year and have been loving them ever since.

All colors are shown 2 coats of color over a white base without topcoat (with the exception of the glitter topper)

There are 6 eye-popping shades in the collection along with a glitter topper, so let's get started.

Amped

 
Amped is a jelly-leaning neon pink polish with pink to gold shimmer. It applied nicely in two coats and had a self leveling formula.
 

Rad


Rad is an orange jelly-leaning polish with peachy gold shimmer. It is really pretty on the nail and of course, my husband's favorite, since it's orange!


Bitchin


Bitchin was obviously one of my favorites of the collection, seeing as it's a YELLOW! This shade was sheer and definitely popped over the white base. It actually has a purple shimmer, which as Cassandra warned me, was a bitch to show up in the pictures!


Gnarly


I love a good light lime green creamy polish. This was definitely the creamiest of the collection and could definitely be built up to opaque on it's own in 2 coats. Gnarly has a green and pink micro flakies.


Wipe Out


Royal blue polishes seem to be super hot right now, and can you blame us? When you see a shade like this you want to snatch it up as well. I love the extra gold flakies in all sizes of this one.


Shred


Shred is the purple shade of the collection, but I would much rather categorize this as orchid - so on trend. Shred has gold flakies and a blue shimmer.


My Kind of Party

 
Who doesn't love a glitter topper? This one has a bit of everything,  red and blue flakes with holo and silver holo stars. My  Kind of Party is actually a free gift with the purchase of the entire California Dreamin Collection :)


This collection truly reminds me of summer in California; at least what I imagine summer in California to be like! All the polishes had nice application, each with their own thing that made them a little special.


These shades will be available for sale TODAY!!! Starting at 12:00pm PST.

You can find Sweet Heart Polishes at the following locations:
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment