6.24.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Nails Inspired by Beverage/Food

Welcome newest Twinsie Lisa! Lisa and I are in other challenge groups together so I'm looking forward to having her in the Twinsies!

This week's theme is Nails Inspired by Beverage/Food. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to create for this look, but then I remembered these cute Nail Art Stickers that I had received from Born Pretty Store.




Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-Morgan Taylor - Ahead of the Game
-Precision Nail Lacquer - Enlightenment
-Liquid Lacquer - Pink Lemonade

Ice Cream is one of my favorite summertime treats; just ask my husband, I'm begging him to take me for ice cream almost everyday lol. Since I am not sure great with my freehand painting skills these stickers were perfect. Also, I sort of touched on the beverage part of the theme as well since the glitter topper is called "Pink Lemonade".


Source: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-sticker-charming-diamond-icecream-mouth-patterned-1sheet-p-14200.html

A little more about these Nail Art Stickers. There are numerous designs on the sticker sheet which can lead to multiple types of manicures from just one sheet. You can do a simple accent nail like I did or something a little busier with the stickers on every nail. Born Pretty Store is great for all your Nail Art Supplies.

Let's see what other thirst quenching and delectable manicures that other Twinsie's created this week!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at 
Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment