7.16.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - 2014 Pedicure Collection

You know that I love the Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques, but did you know they make them for your toes too!?

From their press release, "Slip on sandals and a sundress: it's pedicure season, and the new 2014 pedicure nail polish applique collection by Incoco is hot! Treat your feet to pedi-perfect hues and effortless nail art in nine new color & design appliques that can be applied in mere minutes."

There are six color shades and 3 design looks! (*appliques for review)


Image Source: http://www.incoco.com/pedicures


Shades:
Spring Blossom: A delicate soft pink
Pucker Up: A punchy pink hot for summer
Color Me Pretty: A vibrant orchid shade
Coral Reef: A bright coral with gold shimmer*
Passion: A classic red perfect for every skin tone*
Red Velvet: A sultry, deep crimson

Designs:
Beauty Queen: A tribal motif in a raspberry hue
Hidden Gem: Featuring trendy watercolor triangles*
Camera Ready: A glitzy ikat print

I'll be sharing with you the Passion shade today.
Sharing smaller pictures today because I know that some people are uncomfortable with feet.


Day 1: These appliques were just as easy to apply on my toes as they were are on my nails. The color is nice and bright and I was easily able to find the correct sizes for all my tootsies.


Day 6: After a week of wearing sandals and heels, the appliques are still going strong. The color was still bright and the appliques were still shiny.


Day 7: Well, did I mention that Day 6 was the 4th of July? While trying to avoid the mass exodus from the fireworks downtown, I hopped over a concrete post and in doing so scrapped the heck out of my big toe and in turn, the applique. The rest of the appliques were OK but I couldn't be going around with a big scrape so I ended up taking the appliques off the night of the 7th.

Along those lines, the removal of the Pedicure Collection appliques was exactly the same as the finger nail appliques.

I can't wait to try out the other shades that I was sent!

You can find the Incoco 2014 Pedicure Collection & other Incoco products at the following locations:
-WEBSITE
-BLOG
-FACEBOOK
-TWITTER
-PINTEREST
-INSTAGRAM
-YOUTUBE

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review* 

No comments:

Post a Comment