7.26.2014

Salon Perfect: Neon Pop Collection Swatches & Revew - Part 2

Today I am back with 3 more Neon Pop Collection polishes from Salon Perfect:


L to R: Haute Pink, Loopy Lime, Tickled Pink
For today's look, I put all three colors together into one bright mani:


Lightbox with Nikon Camera; with Flash


Lightbox with iphone Camera; no flash


Lightbox with iphone Camera; with flash


Outdoors with iphone Camera; no flash
I am wearing two coats of the Sugar Cube white polish base, two coats of the neons and a final "Crystal Clear" topcoat. I tried to capture the "neon-ness" of the colors but taking pictures in a couple different lights. It is so crazy how some of the color (I'm looking at you Haute Pink) with different lights - it always seems to be the brightest neons that are the hardest to capture.

Which of these shades is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment