7.11.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Recreate Your First 4 Mani's - Look 3

TGIF!!! So glad that it's almost the weekend :) Also, I'm doing a good job and getting these NCC looks completed; so fun re-creating looks you liked and looks you didn't like so much. Today I'm re-creating my third look, one that I loved the first time and still think is a nice simple look now too.





Polishes Used:
-Essie - Absolutely Shore
-Rica - Whiteout
-Essie - Your Hut or Mine

For this look I did use a different base than what I did in the original. This one is a bit lighter which I was feeling since it's the summer time.


As I mentioned before I loved the look then and still think its super cute and very easy, anyone can create.

On a side note I am trying out a new round nail shape after Sarah from Chalkboard Nails told me to just go for it, they'll grow out after all. LOL. I really like them so I'm glad that I went for it.

Let's take a look at the ladies re-creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment