7.09.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Recreate Your First 4 Mani's - Look 2

I know I just posted my first re-creation on Monday, but I'm back in action today with my second one. The second look that I posted on my blog was a half moon design, which you can see here.

In my original post, I mention that half moons are on trend. I think that they still are cute and trendy and love all the ways that people have been able to create different looks with them.




I used the same polishes in this look as I did in the original, OPI On Collins Ave, and Essie Plumberry. Both of these shades are colors that I would wear alone now, just like in my first post, I do feel that colors with more contrast would have really made the look pop.


I think you can see the color contrast better in the original photo lighting lol. (I also only used one coat of plumberry this time around where-as I used two the first time) Anyway, I went with something even simpler on my re-creation by skipping the accent nail and making my half moons "shallower". This was a super simple look to create then as it was this time around as well.

Can't wait to see the ladies' second re-creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment