8.26.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Sideways French

This Tuesday's theme is Sideways French. I wasn't 100% sure what that was, but I think it got it right :-P




Polishes Used:
-KB Shimmer - Eclipse
-Kiss - Silver Glitter

For this look I simply started with my black base and freehanded on some sideways French with my Kiss Nail Art striper. The look is simple but sort of edgy because of the colors I used; I liked it for something different.

Be sure to check out how the other Twinsies created their sideways French looks:
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
   Marisa at 
Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment