9.16.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Accent Nail

Hey Darlings! Today the Twinsies theme is "Accent Nail"; for this look I went with something simple.




Polishes Used:
-Enchanted - A Little Fishy Told Me
-Sally Hansen - Celeb City
-Venique - Twinkling Glitter

I have to admit I had some grander ideas in my head, but I just ran out of time, so I grabbed some colors and did a traditional accent nail.

Let's see what the other ladies did with their accent nails (I can't wait to see!)

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment