11.03.2014

Brooke Anderson by Gabriel Cosmetics Nail Collection





Today I have 2 shades from the Brooke Anderson by Gabriel Cosmetics Nail Collection to share with you; let's jump right in!


Blue Belle: Mariner Blue / Shimmer


This blue was easy to apply and was bright and fun with the shimmer to add a little something extra to any look.


Darlin': Aqua / Turquoise Glitter


To be honest, I wasn't exactly sure if I was supposed to wear this polish alone (like I did) or over a base coat, btu I think it would be cute either way. You can see a VNL in the pictures but with these two coats, in person, it was much less noticeable.


These two shades as well as the rest of the Collection is currently available at www.gabrielcosmeticsinc.com  and is priced at $8.50 / bottle through the Holidays :)

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment