11.19.2014

Bundle Monster Create Your Own Set 2014

Bundle Monster has recently released their Create Your Own 2014 Stamping Plate Set and I was lucky enough to receive the set for review. The CYO sets are always so fun because it allows the opportunity for consumers to submit designs they would like to see on stamping plates and if their designs are selected, will end up having their images featured in the set. I've never submitted an image, but I love how create some of the other nail art addicts are!

 
 
I love the variety of images in this set. I've already used the words design from 619 in my Nail Challenge Collaborative look from earlier this week and I seriously can't wait to dig in and really start stamping on a regular basis again.

Stay tuned for more looks featuring these stamping plates in the upcoming weeks. This plate set and others are available now at BundleMonster.com!

*Product in this post was provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment