12.12.2014

Minx Nails from Beauty Collection

You know I love to try out all different types of nail wraps, and today I have a fun seasonal pattern from Minx Nails to share with you.



These nail wraps are different from some of the other wraps that I have tried because they are heat activated. They are sticky like a sticker / polish wrap at first, and get flexible for ease of application once warmed up. This was my first experience with wraps that needed heating so I did get a couple wrinkles (which you can see below) but once I got the hang of the application, I liked the fact that I could keep working with them to get the ideal application.


These wraps were provided by Beauty Collection, so let's take a look at what they have to say about them.

Let Your Personality Shine on Your Fingertips with Minx Nails
Seasonal Nail Wraps Available at all Beauty Collection Locations

Holiday preparation is in full swing and that means lots of celebrations. Beauty Collection has the perfect touch for your festive look with Minx Nails ($18/each.) The winter themed line of nail wraps are easy to apply and dry instantly so you won't have to worry about smudging.
  • Patented flexible film shrink wraps to nail
  • 14 days of wear
  • Doesn't smudge or chip
  • Fast & Easy to apply
  • Limited-edition Holiday styles including Santa Claus and the Star of David
These are the perfect solution for the on the go party hopper so you don't miss a beat this holiday season!

So what do you think about these wraps? Is this something that you would wear for the holidays? You can pick up a pair of wraps for yourself at www.beautycollection.com.

 
*Product in this post was provided by the retailer for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment